KLEINSASSER Operating laryngoscopes are also known as suspension laryngoscopes. These scopes are used to perform Microlaryngeal surgeries. They allow an ENT surgeon to perform complicated surgeries on the larynx and pharynx region through a small conical tube using a microscope.
Spreadable models of KLIENSASSER operating laryngoscopes allow adjustment in at least 2 axes, helping the surgeon to visualize the operating area even better.
- Adjustment screws in multiple axes allow easy adaptation to any anatomy.
- When spetula are closed, these have a small diapand can ease introduction.
- Wide slots allow a large working and visualization area for surgeons.
KLEINSASSER spreadable operating laryngoscopes options and sizes
|Spreadable||Use for||Size||Working length|
|550-1387||Adult||X-Large||6¾” (17 cm)|
|550-1383||Adult||Large||6¾” (17 cm)|
|550-1382||Adult||Medium||6¾” (17 cm)|
|550-1385||Adult||Medium||7” (18 cm)|
|550-1386||Adult||Medium||8¾” (22 cm)|
|550-1384||Adult||Small||7” (18 cm)|
|550-1381||Children||Small||6” (15 cm)|
|550-1388||infant||Small||5” (13 cm)|
KLEINSASSER spreadable operating laryngoscopes available in
- Small (for use in infants, children, and small adults)
- Medium (for use in adults in a variety of working lengths and diameters)
- Large (for use in adults)
- X-Large (for use in adults)
The customer chose different options according to his needs
The most commonly used models are the medium sizes for adults. We also offer special models like people with especially long necks or for difficult anatomical circumstances.
Accessories to choose from
You can use from a variety of accessories to assist your surgery and visualization like
- Proximal fiber optic clip(s)
- Fiber optic light guides with universal light cable adapters, available in 2 lengths
- Suction tubes with LUER connector, available in 2 lengths
- Injection cannula with LUER connector, available in 2 lengths