The Gerald Tissue Forceps are a type of surgical instrument that is used to grasp and manipulate delicate tissue. They are made of premium surgical-grade stainless steel and have very narrow tips. This makes them ideal for use in a variety of surgical procedures, including general surgery.
The Gerald Tissue Forceps have 1×2 teeth that help to secure the tissue in place. However, they also have a stop peg to prevent the forceps from crushing the tissue. This makes them a safe and effective tool for handling delicate tissue. The Gerald Tissue Forceps are non-sterile and reusable. This means that they can be used multiple times after being cleaned and disinfected.
We offers a range of Gerald Tissue Forceps in different styles and sizes. This allows you to choose the right forceps for your specific needs.
Here are the different styles and sizes that we offer
- Curved, 1×2 teeth, length 18 cm
- Straight, 1×2 teeth, length 18 cm
- Straight, 1×2 teeth, length 23 cm
- Bayonet, 1×2 teeth, length 23 cm
All our Gerald Tissue Forceps are manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality and safety. We are committed to providing our customers with the best products.
- The tips of the forceps are very narrow, which makes them ideal for grasping small or delicate tissue.
- The teeth on the forceps help to secure the tissue in place, but the stop peg prevents the forceps from crushing the tissue.
- The forceps are available in a variety of styles and sizes, so you can choose the right ones for your specific needs.
- The forceps are made of high-quality stainless steel and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
- The forceps are non-sterile and reusable, which makes them a cost-effective option.
- The forceps are latex-free, which makes them suitable for patients with allergies.